Wednesday 23 November 2016

A few more birds...


The late afternoon sun breaks through the clouds and illuminates the harbour and Stanley Park.
A good time for a walk.
 
Through my camera lens:

 
A pair of loons fish:
 






A small flock of Mergansers are fishing too:
 



 
I enjoyed their antics.

 
Love the tufty "hairdo".


 
Then a dog chases them out of camera range.


 
White birds in the distance, maybe Snow Geese.


Another view from Spanish Banks across to the West End. 
 

 
And lastly a few American Widgeons




 
------------------------------------------
 
I have two shows on now:
 
The Great Stuff show and sale at the Ferry Building and a Christmas Art show at Image West:
 
 
 
 
I have started a few art projects this week but finished nothing.
 
----------------------------------------------------
 
That is all I have for you this week.
 
Thanks for dropping by,
 
happy Wednesday, with whimsy,
 
Gillian
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment